TRAVEL WITH EASE
TRAVEL WITH US
Boasting over 30 years of service, TranSouth Motorcoach provides local and out of state motorcoach charters. Our professionally trained and courteous staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and safety record position us above industry standards. Transouth Motorcoach has a diverse fleet of Deluxe, Semi-Deluxe, and Economy style coaches. We offer flexible travel options for large groups with affordable prices!
Request a quote on-line or call our office at 478-975-9BUS (9287) before your next trip. We make it easy!
Important Service Update for our Valued Customers
We appreciate your business. Your health and safety are our priority.
In response to Coronavirus COVID-19, we have implemented several new policies to provide the safest environment for our customers and employees. These new policies have been developed in adherence to the recommendations of the Atlanta Center for Disease Control (CDC), and have been implemented for customers booking buses with TranSouth Motorcoach going forward.
These policies include:
- Enhanced daily bus cleaning and disinfecting procedures, with EPA approved disinfectant.
- TranSouth Drivers and Staff are adherence to the CDC guidelines and displaying no signs or symptoms prior to assigned trip.
- Recommendations and reminders that passengers wear a masks at all times when on board buses.
- Reminders that Passengers seat themselves with social distancing in mind.
- All TranSouth drivers will have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks, to adhere to CDC recommendations.
- TranSouth is practicing social distancing and additional cleaning protocols at our facilities.
To reiterate, these policies are designed to keep you, our customers, and TranSouth Motorcoach employees safe.
REMINDERS FROM THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19
- The best prevention is to not be exposed to the virus
- Stay home when you feel sick
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Frequently wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available use an alcohol-based (60% alcohol) hand sanitizer
- Regularly clean high touch surfaces with standard household cleaning spray or wipes
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY!
Professional CDL Drivers Needed Please Call for More Information